- Integral Alternative Medicine LLC730 S Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60605(312) 631-3095
- EVANSTON AREA1609 Sherman Ave, Ste 205, Evanston, IL 60201(312) 631-3095
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Discover the Alternative Medicine Practitioner Solution
Many people complain about the short time they have when at their doctor’s office. Unfortunately, doctors in the US are the busiest people, and while many of them would love to spend more time with their patients, it’s not always possible in a regular medical setting. That’s why I chose to become an alternative medicine practitioner. I want to listen to my patient’s concerns and have a conversation with them every time they have a session with me.
I have several modalities at my disposal to support my clients one person at a time, providing the attention and care they long for. Here’s what I have to offer:
- My understanding of biomedicine, such as pharma and biotech-oriented medicine.
- An open mind – I can work with you along with your current medical treatments without interfering with the medicines your doctor has prescribed, if any.
- Integrity – I advise seeking medical treatment when needed.
- Passion and a sense of urgency to support the body’s natural capacity to heal and maintain integrity.
- I will tell you if I see any concerning situations that your doctor needs to look at, and I will be honest with you and push you to get the medical attention you need if that is the case.
Given everything I’ve mentioned, I can only take direct care of a few clients. My goal is to teach and empower people to make the right choices and take the steps needed to achieve long-term wellness and well-being. Needless to say, this approach takes time and work.
For a short period of time, I am offering a few complementary sessions, if you are interested please answer the brief questionnaire to see if I believe I can really support you and you will get one of four places set aside for the Stay Cool in Mid-Life and Beyond complimentary session.
For many women, the journey through menopause can be fraught with various symptoms that can range in severity from mild at one end of the spectrum to debilitating at the other. The menopausal transition is different for every woman and tailored treatments offered by acupuncture can provide significant benefits. Although studies outline more, let’s look at just three of the benefits of using acupuncture to treat menopausal symptoms. continue reading
Women’s health issues can be complex and unique to each person. Traditional Western medicine solutions are full of invasive procedures that can alter hormones. Other solutions include prescription drugs that can have strong side effects for those taking them. Unfortunately, many women believe these are the only options.
However, acupuncture can be a tremendous solution in addressing a growing number of women’s health issues. These are the six most common, but there are many more, so be sure you talk to your acupuncturist when filling out your health intake so you can get each of your questions answered. continue reading
Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease that disrupts the normal function of the epithelial cells in the body. Epithelial cells line the passageways of many of our vital organs, including the lungs, liver, kidneys, reproductive system and the skin. Those who have cystic fibrosis have a defective gene that impairs epithelial cell function. This can lead to a buildup of sticky mucus throughout the body that may eventually lead to lung damage and chronic coughing, affecting how patients with cystic fibrosis breathe and filter air, digest their food and absorb the nutrients from that food. In the United States alone, there are nearly 12 million people who suffer from this disease. Unfortunately, there is no known cure and most of those affected with the disease only live into their 20s and 30s. Current modern medicine treatments focus on increasing the quality of life by managing symptoms. continue reading