- Integral Alternative Medicine LLC730 S Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60605(312) 631-3095
- EVANSTON AREA1609 Sherman Ave, Ste 205, Evanston, IL 60201(312) 631-3095
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: arthritis
According to the CDC, arthritis is a common health problem in the U.S., affecting more than 54 million people, with this number expected to rise to 78 million in the next 20 years. Among chronic diseases in the U.S., arthritis causes more disability than any other condition, including heart disease, diabetes, and back or spine problems.
Joint pain can arise from many different sources. Overuse of the joints leads to pain, which is common in osteoarthritis. Various autoimmune conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis can also lead to joint pain.
When it comes down to it, all joint pain is inflammation. When there’s any type of trauma, whether internal or external, the body Continue reading