Launching the Regeneration Program part I
This program is intended to help you manage stress, to learn how to enjoy meal preparation and implement techniques to support a healthier lifestyle aimed to prevent disease, sleep better, and maintain a healthy weight with lots of energy for life!
May 14th 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Aqua Radisson Blu Club Suite
Dr. Cristina Torres-Moore MD(MX), MSOM, LAc. and Sunita Vira, Raw Food Chef & Nutrition Educator founder of the http://rawfoodcenter.com
Price $250 per person, $375 for two.
Early bird by April 30th: $200 one person, $300 for two.
Includes: 3 course-Lunch & Snacks, Recipe Book, Notebook.
RSVP: use code 1605 at https://ipn.intuit.com/pay/IntegralAlternativeMedicineLL
email@example.com Phone: 312-631-3095
What you will learn:
- An integrated approach – ancient medicine adapted for present times as a natural way to reach balance within your body.
- Useful practices to implement meaningful changes in your daily routine.
- Practical exercises to start immediately.
- Concepts to renew your cooking vision.
- Hands-on culinary demonstrations.
- An in-depth understanding of nutrition and lifestyle for better health.
- Learn to prepare nutritious meals that are quick & easy.