- Integral Alternative Medicine LLC730 S Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60605
- EVANSTON AREA900 Chicago Ave, Ste. 100
Evanston, IL 60202
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page
Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, is a form of depression that affects people all throughout the world. Most commonly experienced during fall and winter months, the symptoms of SAD include depression, hypersomnia, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, negative thoughts and decreased social interaction. Higher levels of anxiety are experienced at the end of the summer season as those who suffer from this ailment start to anticipate the coming months of less sunshine and increased symptomatology.